In this role you will analyse the renewable energy and power energy regulatory market with the aim to provide insight in order to win new projects and market share. You will work as part of a small team reporting into the regulatory analysis team leader.
• Work with clients including; Governments, Utilities, Investors and Multi-lateral Development Banks
• Utilizing your knowledge of the energy regulatory environment you will undertake project work and assist in the formulation of proposals
• Gain strong knowledge of different regulatory regimes and market frameworks within electricity and gas markets
• Be involved in the development and growth of my clients project capacity on the international energy market
BSc degree minimum in Economics, Engineering or other regulatory qualifications
• Experience working in a analyst role ideally within the energy regulatory environment
• Strong interested and knowledge of the energy regulatory environment with a European focus ideally
• Commercial insight into the operations of organized markets
• Ability and willingness to travel internationally
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English
• Additional language skills a strong bonus
• Experience working in the international market
• Must have a flexible attitude and be a team player
Electricity market, Gas markets, Economics, Engineering, Regulatory Analyst, Restructuring & De-Regulation of energy markets, energy, renewable energy and engineering consultancy.