ReneSola (NYSE: SOL) is a global leading manufacturer of PV modules and silicon wafers. Its tariff-free modules are quickly becoming the go-to choice for developers, installers, EPC’s, and financiers around the world. It is well positioned and financially strong, poised for great success in 2013. It has managed to maintain control of its material supply chain through economies of scale and careful pipeline forecasting. Take a moment to learn about ReneSola’s module and micro-inverter specifications and characteristics to see why the company is leading the charge!
A Leader in its Class
ReneSola consistently outperforms its name brand competitors in third party, independent testing. For instance, a Photon analysis conducted in October, showed ReneSola’s mono modules have significantly higher performance ratios than Yingli, Trina, Hanwha and Sharp. That same study showed ReneSola significantly outperformed others in the poly-silicon class, including Trina, Suntech, and Canadian Solar. It also found ReneSola’s mono-seeded Virtus line outperformed traditional mono- modules from Sunower, SolarWorld, and Yingli.
ReneSola’s leadership has navigated a very turbulent solar PV market and was recognized in late 2012 by a financial analyst in this article published in a popular Wall Street publication. Unlike most solar PV manufacturers, ReneSola has borrowed money carefully and does not have the tremendous long term debt load due in 2013 like its competitors. In addition, it screens customers carefully to ensure their credit is up to par, before granting any sort of credit terms.
Desirable Employee Benefits
ReneSola America offers competitive salaries and commission structures. Employees also enjoy an attractive benefits package including performance bonuses, health insurance, paid vacation and a generous holiday time off schedule.
1. Provides technical, high-level support for ReneSola Technology products with a primary focus on modules and micro inverter.
2. Executes sales and product training programs (for distributors and installers)
3. Develops technical concepts and supports customers in the areas of modules and micro inverters.
4. Provides technical support to the local ReneSola sales, marketing and operation department
5. Develops tools for a variety of sales activities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. BS/MS degree in Photovoltaic, Energy technologies, power control, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
2. A proven electro-technical background as well as micro-inverter technology is a must,
3. Proven field experience & problem solving skills and trouble shooting.
4. Has at least four years’ professional experience in a similar position. Experience in PV industry is desirable.
5. Has extensive knowledge of MS Office
6. Has the ability to interact skillfully with clients and to quickly grasp new ideas and methods
7. Has excellent presentation and communication skills combined with very good written and verbal skills
8. Is a team player with a high level of initiative and resilience
9. Is willing to travel both domestically and internationally
• Full benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance
• 401k plan
• Career path opportunities for top performers
• Holiday Parties, team building events, and more!
ReneSola (NYSE:SOL) as international leading energy products distributor founded in 2005 and listed on NASDAQ stock exchange in 2008. Renesola committed to providing highest quality green energy products and services for global EPC, installers, and green energy projects. In 2013, the company achieved global sales of USD$1.5 billion dollars.
Over the past 8 years, with its own patented technologies, economies of scale, and technological advantages, ReneSola provides its customers with high quality and low cost products. ReneSola has sold 7GW of solar products worldwide, providing power for thousands of projects and expanding its international sales network. The company currently has offices in 14 countries with 44 offices which offer local sales, warehouses, technical and logistics services.
Since 2013, ReneSola entered into the field of electronic commerce and the integration with its vast offline sales network will bring new challenges and opportunities. To meet the rapid business expansion, ReneSola is recruiting numerous sales, marketing and functional talents to fill positions based in 26 countries oversea and 4 cities in China.
You can participate in our global referral reward program that allows you to receive USD$100 for every successful recommendation, Just a simply click, Make it happen.
Please visit us per below link for more information.