Fort Washington, PA
COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY, thank you.
1.Conduct detailed energy audits and assessments in addition to customer interviews and educational sessions.
2. Quantify energy consumption to establish base lines for energy use. Identify need and prioritize energy saving practices and measures.
3. Prepare audit reports containing energy analysis results and recommendations for energy cost savings.
4. Collect and analyze field data related to energy usage.
5. Inspect or evaluate buildings, mechanical systems, electrical systems, or process systems to determine the energy consumption of each system.
6. Perform blower door, carbon monoxide, comprehension combustion and appliance efficiency testing.
7. Educate customers on energy efficiency or answer questions on topics such as the costs of running household appliances and selection of energy efficient appliances.
8. Identify potential energy conservation measures, saving potential and recommend energy efficient
technologies or alternate energy sources.
9. Prepare energy assessment reports based on analytic findings with detailed specifications and cost savings analysis. Prepare job specifications sheets for home energy improvements such as attic insulation, window air sealing, and heating system upgrades.
10. Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and CMC safety procedures as directed by supervisor.
11. Assist in preparation of heating system upgrade and replacement specifications incorporatiing high efficiency including detail requirements for heating systems upgrades.
12. Install weatherization program measures such as window and door weather stripping, door sweeps, window and door caulking, rim joist insulation, water heater insulation jacket, water heater pipe insulation and incidental repairs.
1. Commercial Experience is necessary.
2. BPI Building Analyst certification required.
3. BPI Multi family certification desirable.
4. Business Energy Professional certification desirable.