· Customize and implement fields, dashboard, and reports on Salesforce.com.
· Respond to requests and administrative needs of users
· Enter, manage, and organize data in Salesforce.com
· Develop procedures to increase operational efficiency and data quality.
· Train users on system utilization and best practices.
· Run analysis on existing database to identify existing trends and provide strategic recommendations for future developments.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ability work in rapidly changing environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work with and make sense of large quantity of data
Experience with Salesforce.com
BS in Computer Science is a plus
Talesun Solar USA is an internationally operating, premium producer of solar modules and cells for the private and industrial sectors. The company was established in September of 2010 with an initial investment of USD $740 million. Talesun Solar's 200,000m², fully automated production plant in the Chinese province of Jiangsu will reach a production capacity of 2 GW by the end of 2012 and is the world’s largest, fully automated production plant using state of the art technology. Our parent company and industry-leader, Zhongli Science and Technology Group Co., Ltd. has over $600 million in annual revenue and is one of the leading companies engaged in research, development, manufacture, and distribution of cables in China. Talesun Solar has subsidiaries in Shanghai, Munich and San Jose.