Conservation Services Group
• Manage the monthly financial close (including accruals, inventory reconciliation, billable hours and inter-company entries, expense and accounts payable review)
• Produce monthly client reports in conjunction with program manager
• Direct day to day financial management including expense and accounts payable review
• Develop annual program budget and monthly reconciliation of budget to contract
• Prepare monthly client billing and supporting documentation
• Prepare monthly goal and performance tracking and reports
• Manage accounts payables and receivables transactions monthly
• Interact with client for a variety of activities and reports as needed.
• Develop and manage data analysis and systems for a variety of tasks, activities and reports.
• Identify risks or problems with current processes and procedures and recommend changes
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in business/finance or related field
• 5-7 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified, including a management role
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, financial reporting and cost control
• Knowledge of internal control, auditing policies, standards, and procedures
• Ability to analyze data and produce reports as need to manage program performance
• Ability to effectively and simply communicate financial information, policies, and/or procedures
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Employment is contingent on a satisfactory background check
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization - one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?