Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports To: Customer Service Manager, Home Energy Assessments
Department: Customer Service
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Boston, MA
Have fun and make a difference! Start your career with a leading Green employer.
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our growing team!
There are immense opportunities for folks that join Next Step Living as a Customer Service Representative to advance their career within the Customer Service department, or move into other areas of the company supporting various service lines and in multiple functions.
The Customer Service Representative will answer incoming calls, in-take new client’s information via phone, and follow up with potential clients. This is a pivotal role within the organization. Please note that some Nights and Weekend hours may be required.
The responsibility of the Customer Service Representative within our Home Energy Assessment department is to maintain a sufficient pipeline of customers so that the Home Energy Advisors are able to meet their sales quota objectives. A Customer Service Representative must follow up and qualify all leads in a timely manner. These individuals are also responsible for creating and maintaining customer records in Salesforce.com , for qualifying and converting all inbound leads, and for following up with approximately 70-90 potential customers per day.
· Qualify and convert all inbound leads. Proactively pursue business-to-consumer leads, primarily through 70-90 warm calls per day
· Meet daily/weekly/monthly scheduling goals for home energy assessments.
· Follow-up on leads generated by direct mail, trade shows and web site activities.
· Prospecting as necessary and account qualification to add leads to the sales pipeline.
· Provide superior customer service while handling incoming information requests and sales calls.
· Create and maintain customer records in Salesforce to assist with customer management, process transparency, and reporting.
· Attend and participate in all mandatory training sessions.