1. Assist the president to take technology management of PV power station design, construction, and operation maintenance in the Europe;
2. Deliver the overall object to technical teams, based on the annual objective of Europe. Manage and supervise the implementation of teams;
3.Organizie and Provide technical guidance to the estimation analysis, feasibility study, basic design and detailed design of the key technology assessment;
4.Check of tender, including the check of technology bidding, project bidding, and construction design etc.;
5. Control technical risks of constructing projects, and propose countermeasures on time;
6. Check the technical solution of the PV power plant project, assessing the quality of each project;
7. Organize relevant staff to collect and collate project data afteracceptance of construction, and summarize the project;
8.Establish the technical policies and process, and monitor the relevant implementation;
9. Manage the acceptance andquality evaluation of phased construction, organize the discussion of major engineering technical problems, and handle major accident.
1.Minimum 15 years of relevant working experiences, with 6 years in equivalent working experience, preferably within Solar PV Power era;
2. Professional designing capabilities in the implementation of project and curtain wall technology;
3. Strong communication and problem solving skills;
4. BS in Engineering
5. Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin,
6.Willingness to travel;
7. Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, Self-motivated, proactive, able to work under pressure and with sense of responsibility.
Key skills:solar, system integration, Amsterdam, Holland, PV, project, market analysis, OM, tender, design, project development, project manager, operation, maintenance
No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.