International leader in Renewables Project Engineering. Expanding their expertise in India market. Looking for candidates with solid project engineering, bid and proposal experience into the Wind-Energy sector. This is a local permanent position and does not offer expat terms.
Wind Project Engineering Manager - India
Contact Person: Connor, Viridium Singapore
Instructions: Apply via the application link or using the contact details below. Only apply once and for roles which you meet the requirements. Submit your application in word "".doc"" or "".docx""format only.
- Act as a key due-diligence, project evaluation and technical advisor for new Wind project opportunities in the India region.
- Work directly with sales and business development teams on preparation of bids, rfqs and in making technical presentations to clients.
- Provide oversight and consulting/supervision of the overall project from day one through completion.
- At least 10 years working experience in a technical engineering / project management environment.
- At least the last 5 years working on complex wind-power projects within India. Willing to work on competitive local-terms/contracts in India (multiple locations possible).
wind, bid, proposal, due-diligence, engineering, evaluation, business development, project management, india.
Send me an email or call me at +65 6589 4440. All conversations are strictly confidential.
Viridium Associates is the leader in Global Talent Search for Renewable Energy and Cleantech. Learn More about Viridium on our website: http://www.viridiumassociates.com/
Thank you for your interest in this role. Wishing you success in your career and job search!