$50K TO 100K USD PER YEAR BASE. COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS. VARIABLE BONUS
Bangkok Noi, Thailand
The leading Energy technology company in the world is expanding their focus on Solar PV in Asia Pacific. This is a new and challenging role responsible for complete solution development for Solar PV in Asia Pacific, with special focus on South East Asia. The role is open to all nationalities with Asia experience and comfort with a globally-banded local contract in Thailand.
Contact Person: Connor, Viridium Singapore
- The Solution Architect leads the creation, development and design of complete solutions for utility, large-buildings and remote Solar PV plants.
- The Solution Architect is the key technical window with customers driving the development of complex proposals, technical evaluations and RFQs.
- The Solution Architect acts as a technical leader within the South East Asia organization in terms of hard-core electrical and power system architecture.
- The Solution Architect has at least 5 years experience developing complete electrical / power system architecture for Solar PV plants. Solution Architects with more experience will move higher on the salary banding.
- The Solution Architect must hold higher qualifications of a masters degree or have extensive working experience. Open to any nationality as long as the Solution Architect has worked on Solar PV projects in South East Asia.
Contact us for more information or to make a general inquiry. Apply by sending a word ".doc" or".docx"