- The CFO should assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans. The CFO should train the finance unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters. The CFO should work with the President/CEO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships on city, state, and national levels, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- The CFO should participate in developing new business, specifically assist the CEO and COO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- The CFO should oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- The CFO should be a Chartered Accountant by qualification. The CFO should have at least 20 years of strong and rich experience in Project Financing, Debt Financing and Funding for specifically Energy projects in India.
- The CFO should be in a senior management role since the last 5 years and the CFO should be willing to be based in Mumbai.