100K SGD to 200K SGD per year including Base and Bonus.
World leader in Power System engineering is building a new technical engineering, advisory and research hub in Singapore. This is a new advanced research hub that is aiming to overtake the typical expertise centers in the western world. The team is growing to take on a full capacity level and already active in multiple projects. The Lead Power System Research roles are for a team focused on Renewable Power Grids / Systems (wind, solar, biomass, and other renewable energy grid systems). Based on seniority you can move up/down the compensation range.
Contact Person: Connor, Viridium Singapore
- The Lead Power System Researchers lead analysis, engineering and design work within the renewables power electronics / power systems space into Wind / Solar / Biomass and networked systems.
- The Lead Power System Researchers take on leadership responsibilities for specific projects or act as a specific area specialist in large-scale projects within the renewable power grid market.
- The Lead Power System Researchers conduct full research and development work within the focus area of renewable power systems (wind, solar and networked power systems).
- The Lead Power System Researchers have at least 5 years focused experience in engineering / research / analysis for power electronics / power systems within a renewable energy area.
- The Lead Power System Researchers must have at least Masters Degree level qualifications with research / analysis experience. Willing to work / relocate to Singapore. International candidates will be provided assistance.
Contact us for more information or to make a general inquiry. Apply by sending a word ".doc" or".docx" CV/Resume to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com>. Call me at tel:+6565894440">+65 6589 4440. No PDFs please. I will respond to relevant applications. Learn More about Viridium at http://www.viridiumassociates.com/about-us/">http://www.viridiumassociates.com/>. Wishing you success in your career and job search!