8,000,000 INR to 10,000,000 INR
Here is an exciting opportunity to lead the operations of a power plant for a global infrastructure player in India which is into the Energy sector.
Contact Person: Sana, Viridium Singapore
- The COO is responsible to lead the overall operations of a power plant from sourcing of fuel, running of the plant with maximum efficiency, handling of regulatory issues and PPA management to ensure a profitable business.
- The COO's accountabilities will include overall management of operating plants in terms of strategies, budget, statutory requirements & licenses, resolution of PPAs, litigations, fuel issues & availability, finance management and optimization of resources.
- The COO will be responsible for developing new business opportunities, independently manage P&L and other functions such as Legal, HR, Finance, Planning, Quality Control, etc.
- The COO should have a power sector background with minimum 25 years of experience in end-to-end management of Power Plants.
- The educational qualification of the COO should be: Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering; PG Diploma/MBA preferable.
Contact us for more information or to make a general inquiry. Apply by sending a word ".doc" or".docx" CV/Resume to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com>. Call me at tel:+6565894440">+65 6589 4440. No PDFs please. I will respond to relevant applications. Learn More about Viridium at http://www.viridiumassociates.com/about-us/">http://www.viridiumassociates.com/>. Wishing you success in your career and job search!