Conservation Services Group
CSG is responsible for managing over 100 participating contractors performing weatherization work as part of the Mass Save Home Energy Services Program. Participating contractors are critical to the success of the Mass Save Program, and through approximately 20,000 weatherization jobs per year, will help our clients achieve their annual energy savings goals.
The success of meeting these goals is the direct responsibility of the Manager of Account Management. This position is responsible for developing strong relationships with contractors, clients, and partners across assigned territory and promoting program goals and energy efficiency through a team of Account Managers and support staff. This Position will also manage the efforts to enroll trade allies, builders and contractors in the delivery of services to clients and homeowners according to program guidelines.
· Develops and interprets weekly results, and builds strategies to support the business in assigned territory.
· Regularly provides clients with reports and updates regarding the performance of the contractors.
· Proactively identifies contractors, customers, and program partners whose performance may be shrinking as to address any “at risk” accounts and reach out to those accounts with the Account Manager to ensure all the account needs are met.
· Provides leadership including coordination of internal analytical, strategy and technical resources to deliver on clients’ needs and expectations.
· Delivers against a set scope of work that includes strategic development, results reporting, creative development and account management.
· Manages and expands contractor relationships through continual needs assessments and relationship plans.
· Ensures satisfaction and new expansion opportunities within existing contractor base.
· Understands the business needs, participates in solution development, and effectively communicates solutions.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization - one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?