NextSun Energy LLC, is an industry leading Solar Development & EPC Firm located in Boston, MA.
NextSun Energy is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for expanding the development side of our current business lines with new and existing clients through direct interaction with the customers, utilizing all means of communication and driving sales strategy for the company. This is a regional sales position with limited overnight travel required.
· Identify sales opportunities across large commercial and utility-scale markets across multiple states
· Converts leads into opportunities
· Manage internal RFP/RFQ process.
· Prepares, reviews and presents RFP/RFQ and other opportunities to NextSun management
· Develop and manage project opportunities for both commercial and utility scale markets.
· Communicate with new and existing clients and partners.
· Works with appropriate Project Managers and Upper Management to develop project proposals.
· Validates preliminary proposals with external customers.
· Reviews and compares contract terms and conditions with company contract standards.
· Presents proposals with prospective clients and existing customers.
· Provides knowledge and consultation in the form of developing company capable related solutions for the customer’s current energy needs, including financial and performance-based considerations.
· Represents the Company at trade shows, industry conferences and community events.
· Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution, preferably in the energy or utility field; or equivalent experience
· 3 years’ experience with 2 years of successful outside sales experience.
· Proficient in the MS Office Suite of Business software.
· Experience in developing solar projects and energy infrastructure a plus.
· Flexibility to work outside normal work hours, as required.
· Competitive compensation package including health and incentive based bonus structure.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to info@NextSunEnergy.com