Exciting Clean Energy company in the Bay Area is looking for experienced Solar Installers to join our PV installation crews. Our mission is to ensure personal energy independence for everyone at a fraction of the cost that the utility companies are charging.
If you are working, or have worked recently, as an installer for an established solar company, we want to talk to YOU. This Company intends to set a new standard for solar installation performance. In short, we want to be the best.
We offer a strong hourly rate (which will likely EXCEED what you currently earn) along with a comprehensive benefits package.
• Pulling inventory for each installation job
• Pre-assemble job components in the warehouse
• Layout and assembly of solar modules/array and mounting hardware
• Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
• Electrical wiring of solar array/system (AC and DC)
• Document completion of completed installation
• Clean up of job site
• Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety
• Additional duties required, as needed
The position generally requires the following background, abilities and qualities:
· A proven track record on a residential installation for a minimum of six months to a year.
· Experience installing on comp shingle, concrete tile (flat, S and W), and flat/low sloped roofs; experience on shake roofs a plus
· Experience on steep roofs a plus
· Able to respond flexibly to design changes in the field
· Able to take direction from the crew leader and electrician
· Committed to quality installation practices and good customer service
· Must be able to lift 50lbs
· Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
· Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time
· Basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
· Must have a valid state driver’s license
· EV charging installation experience desired, but not required
· Experience with SolarEdge optimizers and inverters a plus
· Current OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 card a plus
· Fall protection training a plus
· Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
· Thrive in a team environment
Please provide a resume that includes the following information:
· PV Experience including specific inverters, racking systems, and roofing types on which you’ve installed
· Additional construction experience or training you’ve received, especially roofing, electrical, carpentry, framing and/or plumbing
· Licenses or certifications you hold including C-10, C-46, GC, OSHA 10 or 30, etc.
· Anything else you think we should know about your qualifications to lead our teams
We offer expert training and support in solar installation, benefits, competitive pay and a great team to work with.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team and would like to be a leader in this industry, please submit your resume.