ET Solar Inc
Commensurate with experience
Miami, MexicoCity or San Juan
ET Solar is a leading vertically integrated solar product manufacturing and turnkey solar system solution providers across the globe. As part of our growth and development, we are looking for talented and professional individuals to help strengthen our international team, we are willing to explore possible employment opportunities with those who have the relevant experience and skills, drive and enthusiasm, and can bring further success to our Company and its clients. We offer our employees a competitive compensation package, an interesting place of work with an international surrounding and good career‐opportunities.
Basic Job Functions:
- Reporting to the Director of Sales and Bus Dev LAC, this position leads module sales and project development activities within the assigned territory. In conjunction with his/her manager, the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) recommends and executes theProduct Sales and Project Development strategy and priorities for the territory. The RSM will take on a leadership role supporting sales to product distributors by establishing an appropriate and viable channel of distribution as well as identifying local partners to directly develop EPC opportunities for ET Solar Solutions.
- This position is responsible for leading the development of the company’s solar project portfolio in the assigned territory. This position is based out of home office in Miami, MexicoCity, San Juan.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Direct revenue and margin responsibilities for the assigned territory ensuring company sales targets are met (>$18MM p.a.)
- In conjunction with Director of Sales & Bus.Dev. LAC, build and implement regional business plan, strategies and tactics to support revenue and growth goals
- Provide management with on-going updates of sales results, market competitiveness and market trends
- Act as the primary point of contact and communication between Distributors and/or Project stakeholders and ET Solar
- Assist Marketing in the development of marketing collateral including press releases, articles, and technical papers. Support press events, conference exhibit participation
- Developing projects from inception to executed contract
- Be able to generate leads/opportunities primarily through independent activities including account profiling, cold calls, business networking and other market penetration strategies.
- Quickly identify key players and potential clients in the Territory, filter and prioritize “real” opportunities from others
- Generate proposals, quotes, and formal RFP responses
- Consult with clients, construction and finance professionals in developing necessary financial models and assist withtax, financing, and regulatory related research and negotiations
- Lead project hand-off to operations team for closed business
- Represent ET Solar at marketing events such as trade shows and industry events
- Appropriately maintain pipeline reporting and dealactivity (Salesforce exp. preferred)
- Identify and manage partners acting as POS (Point of Sale) for Module Sales in the territory
- Negotiate favorable pricing and monitor distributor’s yearly quotas and all related order fulfillment activities
- Maintain up-to-date competitor’s price database allowing establishing a market competitive ASP (Adjusted Sales Price) structure
- Lead the identification and value proposition for solar power plant business opportunities and work with Director of Sales & Bus. Dev. LAC to set the strategy and priorities for the territory
- Directly responsible for all project development activities by closing turnkey EPC contracts for solar projects greater than 250kW
- Gather market intelligence and expand relationships with appropriate government, regulatory, and utility officials to understand project approval process, electric rates and regulations and incentives structures
- Work with ET Solar Engineers and Finance teams to identify the most appropriate technical, material and financial solutions to optimize system competitiveness and be able to clearly present combined technical and financial solution to clients
- Work with legal and executive teams to negotiate contract terms and close transactions
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory/legislative trends and changes as well as competition landscape and capable to analyze impact to adjust strategy as deem necessary
Academic and working background
- Strong knowledge of the solar industry preferred –or equivalent knowledge and experience in large capex sales into Commercial and Industrial clients; including account penetration and influence of Corporate and Board level decision makers
- Successful track record in a complex sales environment, preference for commercial or public-sector photovoltaic sales experience. Complex sales include technical, construction and/or financial products with mid-to-long sales cycles: including relationship building, lead generation and closing skills, and demonstrated account growth and project advancement abilities.
- Self-motivated, independent professional with excellent communication skills, strong
technical aptitude and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and interface effectively with cross-functional employee groups
- Ability to spend time in-person with customers and travel frequently in assigned territory (30-50% travel)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and prioritize competing demands
- Tenacious problem solver that can accurately assess, solve, implement, and communicate outcomes of complex challenges
- Understanding of finance / business concepts (NPV, ROI, IRR, etc.)
- Familiarity with formal project management methodologies and ability to read and interpret architectural and engineering drawings a plus
- MBA preferred