ET Solar Inc
Commensurate with experience
Established in 2005, ET Solar is one of the global leading solar one-stop solution providers. We not only supply high-quality solar modules but also offer cost efficient turn-key system solutions. In 2012, ET Solar achieved dramatic increases in both PV modules and system, attaining year-on-year growths of 50% and 100%, respectively.
As part of our growth and development, we are looking for talented and professional individuals to help strengthen our international team, we are willing to explore possible employment opportunities with those who have the relevant experience and skills, drive and enthusiasm, and can bring further success to our Company and its clients. We offer our employees a competitive compensation package, an interesting place of work with an international surrounding and good career‐opportunities.
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
Marketing, communications and public relations
- Built marketing tools for sales team including overseeing the completion of company product brochures, sales presentations, webinars, & event presentations.
- Managed new product launches that included special customer previews, event displays, online & print advertising.
- Work with creative agencies, independent designers, and production crews to produce storyboards, online banners, videos, print ads, radio, & TV. Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
- Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist chapters in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
- Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
- Lean to organize trade show and conference.
Planing and budgeting
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the senior management.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/communications/public relations function.
- Develop and maintain a strategic perspective -- based on marketplace and constituent needs and satisfaction -- in organizational direction, program and services, and decision-making.
- Help make sure that the Organization's philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced throughout the organization.
- Develop and coordinate means to seek regular input from the Organization's key constituencies regarding the quality of programs and services and the Organization's relevance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the renewable energy sector.
- Bachelor degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.