60,000 - 70,000€ per Annum
My client is a leading manufacturer of health and personal safety equipment used within the wind industry and more specifically during turbine manufacturing. They are currently experiencing rapid expansion and for this reason are looking for a Operations Manager to add to the team in Denmark to ensure organisational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organisation’s functions.
• Ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction.
• High Quality, High Delivery performance and constant focus on driving cost down.
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organizations.
• Improve management reporting, information flow and business process.
• Manage and increase the efficiency of support services through improving each function
• Coordination and communication between support and business functions.
• Supervise and coach staff on a daily basis.
• Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
• Drive initiatives in the team and organizationally contribute to long-term operational excellence.
• Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning/strategy as a member of the Management Team.
• Secure customer satisfaction with their KPI’s short lead times and high service level.
• Prepare and participate in audits.
• Strong background and work experience with logistics, supply chain, customer service.
• Ability to work on an operational, tactical and strategic level.
• At least 3 years experiences in management and demonstrated leadership.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
• University or technical degree.
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and knowledge of Navision is a precondition.
• English, Danish and some German language skills are mandatory.
• Experience from the wind energy industry will be an advantage.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.