New York, NY
Product Development Internship
We are a national clean-tech energy education provider dedicated to training incumbent workers, veterans and career-changers. Our group of bright, hard-working, passionate individuals are committed to providing articulate, concise, easy to understand curricula, courses and online programs to help candidates advance in our sustainable and environmentally conscious society.
We offer courses in solar installation, building science, home and commercial energy auditing, and sustainable design. Our product development team is also in the process of branching out across other forms of renewable energy sources and clean-technologies. It is definitely an innovative, fast-paced and exciting place to be!
The Product Development Intern will play a significant role in improving and developing our online LMS platforms. This is an ideal position for someone who recognizes the potential of online learning and is excited to take our online learning to the next level.
• Review and edit current online courses on our LMS
• Consult instructors and industry experts for up-to-date information, insider advice and industry tips
• Help define and develop engaging and informative course presentations
• Assist and see through product development from idea stage through to product launch
• Education or experience in web development and graphic design
• Background in education and/or training
• Experience, study or interest in a field related to clean energy/environmental sector
• Computer savvy, ability to work autonomously, and an entrepreneurial mindset
• Web application development experience – preferred
• Video editing experience – preferred
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Your cover letter should highlight why you would be a great fit for the position. Please also include any exposure you have working with higher learning institutions, building performance or renewable energy industry leaders.