Sustainable Building Energy Efficiency
TBD Based on Experience
ShineRetrofits.com is a fast growing eCommerce small company located in Denver, CO. We are an energy efficient lighting products distribution company specializing in commercial lighting projects nationally and internationally. The company focuses on a total win-win by saving customers money by reducing energy usage while also helping the environment.
This position is for a full time salaried inside sales position with our company. You will be given a yearly sales goal and tasked with servicing and closing incoming leads and customers. This involves helping, quoting, selling, taking orders, and following up on lighting product orders and quotations. You will be expected to be an expert in inside sales and also energy efficient lighting products.
This position allows working from home/remotely and you must be located in or be willing to relocate to Colorado and available for work during normal business hours. Most of the calls and contacts are inbound and you will rarely be cold calling. We have a steady stream of leads from online marketing and you will service those income contacts and customers.
Task responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Answer phone calls, emails, contact forms, live chats, and other forms of communication from customers.
- Direct customers to the right solution or products using your expert lighting experience.
- Maintain a focus on the sales goal and meet it continually.
- Build, send, and follow up on large lighting project quotations to customers.
- Submit purchase orders for your own orders as well as online orders on a daily basis.
- Continual learning of the latest in lighting technology and offerings.
- Help with customer service items as needed.
- Additional tasks as required.
Critical Criteria -- all team members must meet these requirements:
- Be able to work remotely or from home effectively in a distraction-free environment.
- Have the ability and desire to learn technical products, such as lighting and related technologies.
- Must be located or you are willing to relocate to Colorado.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and simple graphics programs.
- Be very tech savvy, comfortable with, and fast with computers and web based software and websites.
- Staying extremely organized, meticulous, and detailed.
- Highly motivated with the ability and discipline to work independently once given directive, with the ability to self-teach in new systems, software, and processes.
- Jack-of-all-trades mentality with a desire to continually learn and participate in a variety of activities and tasks.
- Desire to work with and maintain flexibility with a fast moving and growing small company.
- Have a strong work ethic and great attitude with a desire to help with whatever is needed.
- Experience and expertise in the industrial and commercial energy efficient lighting field.
- At least three years in inside or outside sales with proven selling success track record.
- Passion for helping businesses lower energy costs and helping the environment through cost-effective energy efficiency or renewable energy measures.
- A fast computer with a secondary monitor.
You will report directly to the President & CEO. This position is critical to growing our company and managing the increasing leads and business coming in.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to careers@ShineRetrofits.com Applicants without cover letters will not be considered for the position.