PECI is seeking a Trade Ally Coordinator to fill the role of trade ally outreach and support, in the Oregon market. The primary role of this position will be to grow a builder network and provide support to existing builders and verifiers, by acting as their liaison to industry stakeholders that work in single family new construction.
The Trade Ally coordinator will work in the Portland office with some travel required throughout Oregon (Southern/Eastern/Central Oregon). Mileage will be reimbursed at a set rate per mile. Some weekend work may be required to staff program outreach events.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years experience working with builders in the new construction industry, building science knowledge, verification background, adept at presenting and communicating to various sized audiences, extensive outreach and sales experience and a passion for energy efficiency.
• Builder network development, management and oversight
• Verifier network support and oversight
• New Homes trade ally hotline technical support
• Provide technical specifications, program requirements, and sales support to builders and verifiers
• Develop annual verifier trainings for technical specs and program updates
• Develop underserved area outreach and community stakeholder awareness
• Provide field support and trainings to verifiers and builders
• Maintain updates to newhomesverifer.com website
• Organize and conduct monthly technical meeting with verifier network and regular check-ins
• Develop trainings and present at regional quarterly roundtable presentations, industry events and field visits
• Analyze and report market trends for new construction
• Prepare technical communication, materials, reports and supporting documentation for program
• Coordination with marketing team on development of technical materials, program collateral and communications
• Work closely with management to develop and implement program improvements and inform strategic direction; positively contribute to team efficiencies
• Work to improve ease of participation with builders, verifiers and homeowners
• Assist in preparation of client deliverables in coordination with program management
• Minimum 3 years field experience in residential new construction
• Energy efficiency and building science background
• RESNET rater or applicable Building Performance Institute certification
• Working knowledge of REM/Rate and/or REM/Design preferred
• Experience working as a new construction verifier preferred
• Self starter with the ability to work independently
• Aptitude to identify problems and communicate recommendations
• Proven ability to think and communicate creatively and strategically
• Organized in a fast-paced environment; excellent time management skills
• Sets targets and achieves team results, overcomes obstacles and takes responsibility for results
• Generates original ideas and encourages new ideas in others
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Adept in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Reliable transportation, clean driving record, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required
Ready to apply? Submit your cover letter and resume via our website:
PECI is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer and supports Diversity in the workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital or family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
Inspiring jobs for inspired people.
At PECI, our purpose is to evolve the way the world uses energy, to help people permanently weave the attitudes and practices of conservation into their daily lives, and to help define a more sustainable energy economy. To do this, we create products and programs that help buildings of all types achieve a higher standard of energy efficiency. Building by building, person by person, we reshape the world around us.
We are looking for people who are forward thinkers and driven doers. Can you add to our collective knowledge and experience and help us build ideas that will solve large and complex energy issues? Do you have that fire in your heart and focus in your mind? Come help PECI change the world in which we currently live into the one in which we dream of living.