PECI is looking for a Senior Incentives Assistant to join the Grocery Operations (GO) team located in the Portland office.
The Grocery Operations team ensures smooth operations of program processes to deliver projects and programs, both internally and to customers and clients. The Senior Incentives Assistant is an integral part of the team supporting multiple high functioning programs to ensure accurate and timely incentive application processing.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Perform incentive processing and basic quality check tasks for multiple programs
• Conduct verification tasks to ensure incentives offered are in compliance with program guidelines
• Ensure incentive processing and claimed energy savings are timely, reasonable, properly calculated, paid, and reported
• Manage weekly incentive payment processes for multiple programs
• Provide assistance and support to other program required deliverables as needed
• Support team members in project tracking, analysis, metrics and reporting for one or more programs
• Provide basic process support including systems data entry and gathering data from stakeholders
• Work closely with supervisor and GO team to update policies and procedures related to incentive processing or basic processes
• Manage the EnergySmart Grocer program hotline calls and messages to ensure issues or questions are resolved in timely manner
• Proven ability to learn and use PECI’s proprietary systems, software and solutions proficiently
• Ability to understand and appropriately apply technical information
• Excellent attention to detail with ability to think critically
• Ability to evaluate, diagnose and correct data discrepancies
• Ability to identify process improvements and communicate plans for improvements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Superior organization and time management skills
• Ability to work in a team environment while supporting and interacting with PECI’s cross-functional teams
• Flexibility to work with a variety of team members and dynamic project demands
• Commitment to high-quality customer service and the ability to address customer issues/concerns
• High energy level and a positive attitude
• Minimum of one to three years of experience
• Strong background in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Proven knowledge of CRM software, Salesforce.com in particularly, highly desired
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
PECI is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer and supports Diversity in the workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital or family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
Inspiring jobs for inspired people.
At PECI, our purpose is to evolve the way the world uses energy, to help people permanently weave the attitudes and practices of conservation into their daily lives, and to help define a more sustainable energy economy. To do this, we create products and programs that help buildings of all types achieve a higher standard of energy efficiency. Building by building, person by person, we reshape the world around us.
We are looking for people who are forward thinkers and driven doers. Can you add to our collective knowledge and experience and help us build ideas that will solve large and complex energy issues? Do you have that fire in your heart and focus in your mind? Come help PECI change the world in which we currently live into the one in which we dream of living.