Represent an elite solar energy company and participate in the widespread deployment of renewable technologies. Your customers save money immediately by using less-expensive solar electricity. We have a large existing customer base and we're looking for friendly sales consultants to navigate our clients through the process of purchasing their electricity from a more competitive source.
Solar sales experience is a plus. Inside and phone sales experience is a must. We will train you on best the practices of selling solar electricity services to our customers and equip you with everything you will need to be successful.
· Sales of residential solar electric services
· Build trust and rapport with prospective customers
· Make 40-50 Inbound/Outbound calls per day
· Develop and manage accounts
· Resolve concerns and eliminate objections
· Present and close online proposals
· Follow-up on post-sale logistics
· Benefits package including health, vision, and dental
· 401k plan
· Laptop and training provided
· Career path opportunities for performers
· Competitive compensation plan; base salary, commission and bonus potential
· Motivated to earn $100k+
· Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite and CRM software
· Strong organizational skills
· Track record of achievement
· Strong customer service and communication skills required
· Flexibility to work a variety of hours
· Reliable means of transportation
· College degree preferred
As a full-service renewable energy EPC company, we offer everything from solar energy system consultation, design, and financing to permitting, installation, and management. We are a public company (NASDAQ: RGSE) that has been trusted by industry leaders like NASA, Disney, Yale, CBS, Timex, and Tiffany & Co. to reduce their electricity bills with clean power.
At RGS Energy, our employees are our most valuable asset and our work environment is collaborative and dynamic. Our people take pride in their work and their ability to make a personal difference in the world. Real Goods Solar has been a pioneer in sustainable living for over 35 years. Our mission is to reduce the human ecological footprint on earth, and we do this by providing high-quality renewable energy solutions. Using proven technologies and professional installation practices, we empower our customers to live comfortably with a lower environmental footprint. We lead by providing inspirational education, promoting community and demonstrating stewardship through our actions.
RGS Energy, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. RGS Energy, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.