The primary purpose of this position is to interface with RGS customers, both existing and prospective. We are a customer service based organization, and your responsibility as an Energy Advisor is to properly qualify customers for our energy sales team. Our business model is to traffic all inbound calls and inquiries through a central source, the Energy Advisor Team. The job will require basic sales knowledge of our product offerings and tools. With all in-bound and out-bound calling your goals are to pre-qualify prospective clients, answer basic questions, and schedule meetings for available representatives.
· Manage all in-bound calls
· Actively pursue out-bound calling in tandem with current marketing campaigns
· You will be assigned channel-partners to manage all leads provided by partners
· Log and assign all in-coming leads from paid sources.
· Pre-qualify potential business by filtering the customer in the right direction
· Full training provided
· Benefits package including health, vision, and dental
· 401k plan
· Career path opportunities
· Competitive compensation plan; base salary plus commission
· Computer skills – Microsoft office suite
· Experience with CRM software
· Strong customer service and organizational skills
· Flexibility to work a variety of hours including nights and weekends
· Proven ability to multi-task
As a full-service renewable energy EPC company, we offer everything from solar energy system consultation, design, and financing to permitting, installation, and management. We are a public company (NASDAQ: RGSE) that has been trusted by industry leaders like NASA, Disney, Yale, CBS, Timex, and Tiffany & Co. to reduce their electricity bills with clean power.
At RGS Energy, our employees are our most valuable asset and our work environment is collaborative and dynamic. Our people take pride in their work and their ability to make a personal difference in the world. Real Goods Solar has been a pioneer in sustainable living for over 35 years. Our mission is to reduce the human ecological footprint on earth, and we do this by providing high-quality renewable energy solutions. Using proven technologies and professional installation practices, we empower our customers to live comfortably with a lower environmental footprint. We lead by providing inspirational education, promoting community and demonstrating stewardship through our actions.
RGS Energy, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. RGS Energy, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.